Welcome to Walnut Cottage, a friendly family run camping, caravan and holiday park.
On arrival to the site is a lovely entrance with secure electric gates, there is intercom to the farmhouse which can be used to open the gates immediately, then all you need to do is sit back and relax and enjoy the great views and the natural attraction of the site. There are wonderful views of Wenlock Edge, which are best appreciated from the caravan site.
Over recent years the owners have found it necessary to diversify from farming and the fields now are grazed by sheep and horses, with the occasional cow or two.
There are livery stables in the fields as we are a working farm. The main buildings are grade 2 listed dating back to around 1660.
Camping & Caravan Pitches
We have plenty of pitches available for camping with the same great facilities we offer for caravans including a double shower block, chemical toilet disposal point and electric hook-ups. With stunning views across Wenlock edge your sure to have a magical and memerable visit.
Information regarding our new facilities area
As you may or may not be aware we have a new toilet and shower block being built
It will be complete it will be open when covid restrictions are lifted.
Inside our new facilities will be the following:
- Mens and womens separate toilet and showers - with hair dryer and shaving points
- Laundry area with washer and tumble dryer
- Indoor washing up area with dishwasher and sink for washing up
- Fully disabled toilet and shower facilities
- Baby changing table and mat
- Disabled ramp
- Disabled access hard standing pitches
- Disabled access Chemical Disposal Area
On site changes below
- All electric pitches will have its own coin meter where you put £1 coins in at your leisure
We hope your happy with all our new changes